Thursday, February 13

This 7-min love story will move you to tears

As my sister and I were growing up, our mother encouraged us to make Happy Valentine's Day cards for our dad, grandparents and friends, all of whom we "love". "Love is not just between boy and girl," she would say, "God loved us and asks us to share His love with everyone."

This Valentine's Day, as I watch this inspiring love story called My Beautiful Woman: The Secret of Jane, I understand what my mother meant when she said that.

My Beautiful Woman is a three-part series of Thai videos, produced by lingerie giant, Wocoal. What you are going to watch is the third and final part of this series. You can watch the other two here.

This love story is beautiful, that's a given. But what makes it rise above the ordinary is the fact that it is based on a true story.
Watch for yourself - and talk to us. Tell us what you think of the film. We would love to hear your inspiring stories too.
  



Source: Yahoo!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...